Personal Taxes in Canada (Seminar in Spanish)February 16, 2019 at the Vancouver Public LibrarySharing tax knowledge with many newcomers.With the Colombian Canadian Association of BC.
June 20, 2017 at Simon Fraser UniversitySharing tips on subjects such as taxation and financial areas.With financial specialist Ksenia Savost'yanova
Business and Taxes 2017 (Seminar in Spanish)April 8, 2017 at the Vancouver Public LibraryCombining business and taxation advice togethor.
Understanding Your Personal Taxes (Seminar in Spanish)March 4, 2017 at the Vancouver Public LibrarySharing important information about personal taxes.
The Experts Speak 2017 (Seminar in Spanish)February 7, 2017 at Arbutus CollegeAn educational seminar including various areas ranging from real estate to tax planning
Strategic Tax Planning Seminar (in Spanish)November 14, 2016 at Arbutus CollegeVarious tax tips providedWith special guest, financial specialist Rosa Delgado.
June 8, 2016Sharing helpful information to immigrant entrepreneurs.With RBC Royal Bank and ISS of BC.
Everything About Business and Taxes Seminar 2 (Seminar in Spanish)April 30, 2016 at the Vancouver Public LibraryPart 2 of the seminar with further information on tax planning.
Everything About Business and Taxes Seminar (Seminar in Spanish)March 5, 2016 at the Vancouver Public LibraryAreas including taxation, marketing and corporate branding.With marketing expert Daniel Villagra.
Designed and developed by All Around Design
We at PVTAX are taking safety precautions in order to keep both clients and our team safe.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
1) Send us your information online OR call us with your details
2) Get a price estimate based on your specific situation
3) Get your taxes done easily, using the information you already sent online or sending information in via MyPVTAX.
4) We contact you with good news about your benefits, refund if applicable, and minimized debt, if you had any.
5) You will receive an invoice for the service rendered
6) Pay us by using one of the 2 options
(with a credit or debit credit card using your MyPVTAX account OR via e-Transfer)
7) Your tax gets sent into CRA
We at PVTAX are taking
safety precautions in order to
help keep both our clients
and team safe.