Your Personal Taxes 2018 (Seminar in Spanish)March 17, 2018 at the Vancouver Public LibraryKeeping people up to date with their personal taxes.
June 20, 2017 at Simon Fraser UniversitySharing tips on subjects such as taxation and financial areas.With financial specialist Ksenia Savost'yanova
Business and Taxes 2017 (Seminar in Spanish)April 8, 2017 at the Vancouver Public LibraryCombining business and taxation advice togethor.
Understanding Your Personal Taxes (Seminar in Spanish)March 4, 2017 at the Vancouver Public LibrarySharing important information about personal taxes.
The Experts Speak 2017 (Seminar in Spanish)February 7, 2017 at Arbutus CollegeAn educational seminar including various areas ranging from real estate to tax planning
Designed and developed by All Around Design
1) Send us your information online OR call us with your details
2) Get a price estimate based on your specific situation
3) Get your taxes done easily, using the information you already sent online or sending information in via MyPVTAX.
4) We contact you with good news about your benefits, refund if applicable, and minimized debt, if you had any.
5) You will receive an invoice for the service rendered
6) Pay us by using one of the 2 options
(with a credit or debit credit card using your MyPVTAX account OR via e-Transfer)
7) Your tax gets sent into CRA